As a Personal Care Worker / Certified Nursing Assistant, you are delegated the authority, responsibility, and accountability for carrying out your assigned duties. The Personal Care Worker / Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for all resident care under the supervision of the Director of Resident Services and / or nurse on duty.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide and assist with resident care following established care plan.
- Ensure resident and environmental safety.
- Provide light housekeeping and meal serving.
- Correctly administer and document all medications given, MED PASSERS ONLY.
- Observe and report changes in resident’s physical condition and cognitive and emotional status to the Director / LPN.
- Complete medically orientated tasks as directed by LPN.
- Demonstrate positive and friendly attitude.
- Submit all documents to office promptly.
- Conduct room checks and resident rounds.
- Record and report any incidents, errors, and accidents.
- Respond to and act appropriately in emergency and disaster situations.
- Plans and completes duties with minimal direction from supervisor.
- Works collaboratively with peers and other team members.
- Uses tactful, diplomatic communication techniques in potentially sensitive or emotionally charged situations.
- Follow up with appropriate staff, residents, or other individuals regarding reported complaints, problems and concerns.
- Ensure that all residents are treated fairly with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- Respect resident’s personal property rights, maintaining residents rights to privacy and confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in scheduled orientation and in-service training and educational classes as a minimum of 15 hours per year.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be a person of integrity.
- If Certified Nursing Assistant, must have current C.N.A. license and in good standing with the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to relate to residents and staff in a courteous and diplomatic manner under all circumstances.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to think, act, and intervene independently in both routine and emergency situations.
- Must complete all state and federal CBRF requirements within 90 days of hire.
Why should you work for us?
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunities
- Fully paid training package
- Paid time off
- Benefits offered
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
How to Apply…
Interested candidates may apply ONLINE, stop by one of the facilities below to complete an application.
Allouez Parkside Village, Building 1 & 2: 1901 Libal Street Green Bay, WI 54301
Brillion West Haven: 220 Achievement Drive Brillion, WI 54110
Assisted Living By Hillcrest | Assisted Living Staffing Services: 1889 Commerce Drive De Pere, WI 54115
Contact Us Today!
Joe Hickman, Recruiter | email@example.com | 920.606.7939