As a Licensed Practical Nurse / Charge Nurse, you are delegated the authority, responsibility, and accountability for carrying out your assigned duties. The Licensed Practical Nurse / Charge Nurse is responsible for managing the nursing staff when the Director of Resident Services is not on site; overseeing and providing all the necessary cares for the maintenance of the physical health of all residents.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Supervise resident caregivers in their various responsibilities as they relate to resident care.
- Oversee the medication management for residents.
- Ensure dietary and elimination needs of the residents are met.
- Assess health status and effectiveness of treatments for residents.
- Notify resident’s physician of any change in health status.
- Record physician orders and ensure proper implementation.
- Documentation in resident’s medical records per the facility policy.
- Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse with the state of Wisconsin and a graduate of a recognized and certified Wisconsin state program in nursing.
- At least one year working with the elderly population preferred.
- Must complete all state and federal CBRF requirements within 90 days of hire.
- Must maintain all continuing education requirements for LPN or RN license.
Why should you work for us?
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunities
- Fully paid training package
- Paid time off
- Benefits offered
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
How to Apply…
Interested candidates may apply ONLINE, or stop by one of the facilities below to complete an application.
Allouez Parkside Village, Building 1 & 2: 1901 Libal Street Green Bay, WI 54301
Brillion West Haven: 220 Achievement Drive Brillion, WI 54110
Assisted Living By Hillcrest | Assisted Living Staffing Services: 1889 Commerce Drive De Pere, WI 54115
Contact Us Today!
Kari Verhagen, Human Resource Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | 920.606.7939