The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of all rooms and common areas.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Vacuum all carpeted areas; sweep and mop all non-carpeted areas.
- Dust all furniture and plants.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Clean windows.
- Launder towels, sheets, and residents clothes.
- Clean all spills and / or messes as encountered.
- Empty trash receptacles.
- Maintain cleanliness of all common areas (showers, foyer, break room, offices, laundry rooms, library, living rooms, family room, activity areas, public bathrooms and corridors).
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- A person of integrity who has a desire to provide superior customer service to the elderly.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in written format.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Able to work independently and cooperatively as a team, demonstrate a positive attitude, possess good organizational skills and demonstrates reliability.
- Must complete all state and federal CBRF requirements within 90 days of hire.
Why should you work for us?
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunities
- Fully paid training package
- Paid time off
- Benefits offered
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
How to Apply…
Interested candidates may apply ONLINE, stop by one of the facilities below to complete an application.
Allouez Parkside Village, Building 1 & 2: 1901 Libal Street Green Bay, WI 54301
Brillion West Haven: 220 Achievement Drive Brillion, WI 54110
Assisted Living By Hillcrest | Assisted Living Staffing Services: 1889 Commerce Drive De Pere, WI 54115
Contact Us Today!
Joe Hickman, Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 920.606.7939