The Dietary Aide is responsible for assisting in the preparation of appropriate resident meals, as well as the overall cleanliness of the kitchen and dining room areas as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide preparatory assistance to the cook to include baking and making desserts.
- Set place settings for each resident in the dining room.
- Assist in the serving of food items during meal times.
- Practice Standard Precautions.
- Ensure all dietary restrictions are adhered to.
- Observe resident intake and report concerns.
- Assist with special events.
- Clean and sanitize all dishes, flatware and preparatory equipment immediately after use and return to the appropriate location.
- Clean and sanitize all surfaces, furniture and appliances.
- Vacuum dining room floor, mop kitchen floor.
- Perform daily cleaning duties,
- Report malfunctioning equipment to Dietary Supervisor.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- A person of integrity who has a desire to provide superior customer service to the elderly.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in written format.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Able to work independently and cooperatively as a team, demonstrate a positive attitude, possess good organization skills and demonstrate reliability.
- Must complete all state and federal CBRF requirements within 90 days of hire.
Why should you work for us?
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages
- Advancement opportunities
- Fully paid training package
- Paid time off
- Benefits offered
- Fun and enjoyable work environment
How to Apply…
Interested candidates may apply ONLINE, or stop by one of the facilities below to complete an application.
Allouez Parkside Village, Building 1 & 2: 1901 Libal Street Green Bay, WI 54301
Brillion West Haven: 220 Achievement Drive Brillion, WI 54110
Assisted Living By Hillcrest | Assisted Living Staffing Services: 1889 Commerce Drive De Pere, WI 54115
Contact Us Today!
Kari Verhagen, Human Resource Director | email@example.com | 920.606.7939