Assisted Living/ CBRF Course Training
Is care giving your passion?
Join us today for state approved/required courses to further your career opportunities
with assisted living!
Group rates available & offering onsite course training at your preferred location
for groups of 5 or more! Click here for details.
- You are not officially registered for a course until full payment & confirmation has been received
- All participants must pass a State test to be eligible for the State registry
- Valid form of government issued identification is required
- All terms & conditions must be met for participants to be enrolled with the State
- Course prices are subject to change
- All courses offered comply with DHS 83.20
- Courses are taught by a licensed Training Specialist
To register, please select your course from this page to get started!
Now Offering Alzheimer’s and Dementia Training for groups! If you are interested in learning more, please contact Jodie at
920-784-0195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Courses held at our training center:
Assisted Living By Hillcrest
1889 Commerce Drive
De Pere, WI 54115
First Aid & Choking
$69.00 – 4 hours
This course provides training in first aid and procedures to minimize choking.
- Recognizing an emergency & response protocol
- Activate the EMS system
- Identify breathing emergencies & how to respond when a person is choking
- Recognize & care for:
- Sudden illness
- Various injuries
- Heart attack & cardiac arrest
$48.00 – 2 hours
This course must successfully be completed before an employee may assume responsibilities that may expose them to blood, bodily fluids or other moist bodily substances.
- Learn about Standard Precautions & how they pertain to your work environment
- Blood-borne pathogens & transmission control
- Personal Protective Equipment
- OSHA Standards
$54.00 – 4 hours
This course provides the skill and knowledge to safely prevent and react to fires in a CBRF.
- Proper extinguishing methods including fire extinguisher use
- Identify the stages of a fire & how they spread
- Flammable material precautions
Medication Management & Administration
$96.00 – 12 hours
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to safely administer medications in a CBRF setting.
- Medication classifications
- Forms & routes of medications
- Medication terminology & abbreviations
- Accuracy, confidentiality & safety in the administration & management of both prescribed & over the counter medications
- Adverse affects of medication
- Hands on training in lab
- When to notify the MD